the bump, the baby & the tree

I took these pics of my dear friend Jeannine just days before we parted ways for a few months.  

Her belly was this beautifully full...




...and her hands were full too.

Then, jump ahead six months...




And she's on double duty now.

Good thing she's got a good man...


...and it sure doesn't hurt that these two are so darn cute.  




These photos were all taken in the lovely little public park where they had their wedding and reception five years ago.  Jeannine wanted to sit in the same tree as she sat in on her wedding day (in the first family shot above) to show what their family is like five years later.  (I hope I can do the ten years, twenty years later shots too.)  What a treat to get to see this special place with you, dear friends.  Your family is absolutely priceless, precious, beyond words to us!  

And... thanks too for being my first photos here :)

No comments