A New Season for Photos

So, Eb Stone, it's been a while.  It's good to be back.... and it's really fun to finally be in a season where I can make something of this photo-love of mine!


This fall I'm doing 20 minute sessions for family portraits.  I'll email you at the least a dozen shots within a few days, for $60.  But truly, I do this because I love it and I hate the thought of me picking just a few of my favorite shots of you.  I'm committed to sending you every great shot that I can and so far that has been between 25-45 photos to every client.  


Here's a few photos I've had the privilege of taking since moving to Northern Virginia.  


If you'd like to see about doing a mini-photo session this fall, please email me!  

(the name of this blog)(AT) gmail.com


Love, 

Jill









No comments