First Photos...

her Atlas red dress....

This was a JOY.  These two are pure grace to know, to see how the Father has brought them together for His glory and their blessing. And I got to take their pre-wedding photos... Such a privilege for me!  My first time to do a "real" photo shoot.  

By this, I mean that I took 600+ photos and I edited the photos on a free Lightroom trial.  And I get it now... editing photos is actually *work* and eventually, if I ever get to to do this for others, I can see that I would have to charge folks to spend all the needed time in editing!  (Let alone, for these two I drove three hours to get us to the mountains and back again!)  I said I could never charge for the privilege of photographing people...  but maybe....  

everything sparkly


blushing bride

(my favorite photo of these two)

a kiss is coming... 
(off camera, of course.  It would be completely unacceptable culturally to capture the real deal.)
  
Love how he makes her laugh

delicate details

(He wanted the moon with him.)  

Princess
(To me, this is a bit over-edited... but I left it like this because this is kinda the style of wedding photography here.)

Oh God, please bless them with deepening, increasing love and respect all of their days.  

No comments